I know. I'm totally falling off the wagon of blogging. Sometimes, I just don't have any funny stories! Or, more accurately, I tell the few people who read this blog the story in person or via phone and then who wants to just read the same ol' blog after you've heard the story? I've gotta work on conserving my funny antics!
Tonight, we are trying Take 2 of the Christmas photo shoot. We decided to go with pictures of just Austin, mostly because I couldn't come up with coordinated outfits for the three of us fast enough! Monday we attempted these pictures, and Austin was HAVING NONE OF IT!!! He did not want to have the photographers even look at him, let alone take his picture! We finally convinced him to sit on the floor and play with some blocks and the gal snapped a few pictures, but most of them are of him looking dead into the camera with an, "I hate you..." type look on his face. Nothing says Merry Christmas more than that!! We'll see how it goes tonight. If it's not much better, you might be getting a holiday card from The Grinch!
No comments:
Post a Comment