

Forgive the darkness of these uploaded pictures. I had to scan them into my computer last year because I didn't buy enough poses to get the free CD of pictures!
I've booked us not one, but TWO appointments with Sears to get some pictures taken in a couple of weeks -- one for all three of us and one for just Austin. I figured I'd cancel the session we don't need, depending on whether or not we decide to all be in the pictures. Last year, we had the CUTEST family picture done at Portrait Innovations, along with a really sweet one of Austin by himself. By the way, I love how he smiled in this picture -- a wide open mouth without teeth smile is the cutest, except maybe if you're over the age of like 2...then we're just looking at someone with a probable history of poor dental hygiene.
So here's my dilemma this year...do I go for another whole family picture or just Austin?
Pros for whole family:
- It would be nice to have an updated family pic that we could put in a frame. We really never had pictures of the three of us, because someone (usually me!) is taking the pictures.
- I'd like to send it out with Christmas cards to family and friends, especially those we haven't seen in a while.
- If we don't do one with everyone, I think I might feel sad that we didn't later!
- Getting all of us there, dressed, and looking GOOD in the picture can be a challenge!
- What the heck do I make us wear? You know we have to wear something that coordinates AND I'm thinking something holiday-ish would be nice, since this will be our "holiday" picture.
- If I come up with outfits, can I find something that we either already own or to buy that will work? It's not so easy to find a specific type of shirt that looks good and fits right, especially for me sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment