Thursday, March 19, 2009

This blog...

I feel like this blog is mocking me.

Why do I get so excited to read other people's blogs but then neglect my own? Why do I feel like my blog postings are far less interesting and/or funny than postings by, say, Erin or Cecilia? I am funny, and I just should start posting more! So I'll try.

Lately, my addiction has been playing Bejeweled on Facebook. Damn you, Bejeweled, and your mysterious hold over me! I get so excited when the announcer gives me encouraging remarks like, "Good." or the elusive "Excellent!" It's positive reinforcement at it's best!

Erin has been my Bejeweled nemesis this last week. I keep trying to top her high score, and it rarely happens! The scores got cleared the other day (Tuesday?) and I thought, "YES!! Now it's my turn to set the bar really high!" Unfortunately for me, she was obviously playing her first game simultaneously with me, and her score was higher than mine! I did top her briefly, but she has since taken over once again.

I encouraged Cecilia to start playing Bejeweled, and she has taken over as almost the top person in my team! Her score is like triple mine.

Why am I so lacking in Bejeweled skills??

No comments: