Ugh.
My boy and I are sick. He's had a runny nose for a couple of weeks that has "gone green", and not in a good way! He's also had this gross cough for a week or so that has motivated us to call the doctor and take him in this afternoon. It probably will be something that just has to run its course (and, really, I hope that's what it is because we don't want it to be something more severe), but sometimes you just need the doc to check out your kid, you know? Kind of like an official, "You're Doing It Right!" stamp of approval!
In the last 2 days, I have developed the stuffy head/runny nose/sneeze kind of thing that I always enjoy. So far, I'm managing to avoid the coughs, which I hate THE MOST!! I'm going to try to head this one off because I'm too busy to be sick, people! Sick + moving + work + toddler = BAD COMBINATION!
Stay healthy!
1 comment:
give that boy amox...whatever and let him have the quick reaction his mom always did....mom of Austin...drink drink drink tea....just do it.
Post a Comment