Yes, that's right! Our realtor, Mike, called me and said that out of the 4 houses he showed the guy today, ours was #1! I'm not going to put all of our eggs in one basket, but yay so far!!!
Again, Yay for your house! Sorry I didn't answer my phone, I was at dinner with Mom and Dad and then Danny and I walked (see blog) and then my phone died!
Please email me and tell me all about the house wonderfulness!
3 comments:
Again, Yay for your house! Sorry I didn't answer my phone, I was at dinner with Mom and Dad and then Danny and I walked (see blog) and then my phone died!
Please email me and tell me all about the house wonderfulness!
Or, call me at work. No boss = normal day.
erin
shouldn't you girls be working?
lfym
how's our boy this morning?
Post a Comment